View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 11:17 PM   #23
ElizabethN
reader, ebook junkie
ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: droid, kindle, kobo, eslick, sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
Nice idea. I wonder if there is a "better" source of that data for new releases in terms of identifying for an author what they have released recently/upcoming etc. FantasticFiction is fine but the data is unstructured, I dunno if Amazon has a "structured" source of the data either.

I keep my favourite authors in a user category, I think it would be great from time to time to be able to use a plugin to find out what books they have coming out or that I may have missed without having to one by one look them up...
I use this site as well as FictFact and Amazon to try to stay caught up with releases, you can be alerted by series or author.

http://www.fictfact.com/
ElizabethN is offline   Reply With Quote