View Single Post
Old 09-22-2022, 12:36 PM   #1
riothamus
Connoisseur
riothamus rocks like Gibraltar!riothamus rocks like Gibraltar!riothamus rocks like Gibraltar!riothamus rocks like Gibraltar!riothamus rocks like Gibraltar!riothamus rocks like Gibraltar!riothamus rocks like Gibraltar!riothamus rocks like Gibraltar!riothamus rocks like Gibraltar!riothamus rocks like Gibraltar!riothamus rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: None
Overwrite CSS during conversion

I think conversion is my best bet for what I want to do, but maybe there's a plugin or another calibre feature I could use.

I download fanfics via a couple of different methods. However, I like them to look the same format-wise. I've determined that manually editing each epub by replacing the CSS from an epub "template" (meaning it looks the way I want) will do the job, at least for the most part.

What I want to do is do a bulk conversion (ideally, or I guess single conversion if absolutely necessary) and do this type of CSS replacement. I've tried placing the wanted CSS in the extra CSS both converting from epub to epub and from mobi to epub but while there are some changes, it's still not the way I want it to look.

I did some looking around the forum and the extra CSS or manually editing the epub CSS were the only ways I found. If anyone has a suggestion I'd be grateful.

Thanks!
Riothamus
riothamus is offline   Reply With Quote