View Single Post
Old 06-20-2022, 05:46 PM   #10
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
It is really no longer necessary to steal music. Most of my music and even entire albums I can download straight from YouTube and most of it was put there by the record companies! I guess they decided if they can't beat them, they might as well join them.

The other thing is that more and more people are streaming music for free or a small monthly fee. I get Amazon Music as a prime member. Thanks to a Roku stick I'm able to stream something like 2 million songs through my stereo system. That works for me.

As for ebooks, there are gazillions of them out there. Some are free, some are reasonably priced. I will only buy a publisher novel if they drop it down to a reasonable price, but I still have plenty to read, and I am adding more all the time.

Last edited by cfrizz; 06-20-2022 at 05:55 PM.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote