View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 11:50 AM   #368
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Just picked up Pournelle's Janissaries and West of Honor. These are two books that really got me interested in reading Pournelle's books. Unlike many SF readers, I started reading the Niven/Pournelle books because of Pournelle, not Niven. It really is nice seeing all these old classics coming out on audible. Hopefully, if they do well, the rest of the Fauklenberg stories will follow. I'm not familiar with either reader, but both have pleasant sounding voices.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote