View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 05:06 AM   #9
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
Hmm, someone is welcome to check my math but if it took you 5 hours to go from 3 gigs to 5 gigs, that is 1GB per 2.5 hours, with 10TB roughly to go you should be done in about 5 to 6 months... But I like the idea, if I had the space and the bandwidth (I'm not -that- patient) I'm sick enough to do it too...

I'd rather have the PDF's then the epubs for archiving, you can always reOCR the PDF's or use them as visual reference for correcting an epub whereas with the epub you are stuck with the original OCR...

-MJ
mjh215 is offline   Reply With Quote