View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 06:59 AM   #9
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
64 bit faster

The ugly fact about 32 bit operating systems is that they can really only use 3 gig of memory. So that extra gig up to 4 provides no benefit. But 64 bit systems are not hampered by that limitation. My HP computer with 6 gig is the fastest I have ever owned and it is running Vista.

The only drawback is lack of support for some programs and some hardware. Quicktime does not want to run on this machine.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote