View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 02:56 AM   #7
dbundy
dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dbundy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchbook View Post
And front lighting doesn't really work on E-Ink devices larger than 6"

Also, why do you need to unplug your computer screen 5 to 10 times a day???
About the front lighting, I don't agree because as meeera I have a Kobo 7.8" and it is rather nice.

About the switch between the LCDs, I am afraid that I was not clear enough.
In fact, I need to unplug 5 to 10 times a day because of the Dasung monitor behavior that prevents me from switching from the LCD monitor to the Dasung monitor without unpluging and pluging the 3 cords.
And the Dasung monitor cannot be enough for all tasks, particularly games, videos displaying, need to distinguish clearly the screen, application that displays a lot of thing in the screen, and so for...

Concretely, in Windows 7 in the display settings, you can choose the option "Show Desktop Only on 1" to display only on a specific monitor and as you change your mind because you want to display only on the other monitor you can use the "Show Desktop Only on 2" option and it is done !
You just need to click on one button : no requirement to unplug and plug 3 cords. With Dasung monitor, you come back to the prehistory : you don't have this chance.

Last edited by dbundy; 06-29-2018 at 03:21 AM.
dbundy is offline   Reply With Quote