View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 10:12 AM   #5
darknessangel
Addict
darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, iPad
Well... I've seen the screen of the 600 and I own a 505... I dunno, but I didn't really notice a difference (perhaps I'm blind). Can someone post a side to side comparisson perhaps? But yeah... I just love the simplicity of the 505. I don't need fingersmudge (oops, sorry, touchscreen) or dictionary or wifi or 3GS or taking notes... I just want to read the damn book!

That's why I hate this stupid race for features cause because of that I haven't seen a large ebook reader. About 99.9999% of my books are *cough* borrowed *cough* from the internet (the 0.0001% was an article I was forced to buy) so I don't care about who supplies the better content but who has the best device. But... whatever it's for supplying content and that's how they make money >_>.

GJMS
darknessangel is offline   Reply With Quote