View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 06:52 PM   #8
rock
Addict
rock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Nook, Astak EZ Reader Pocket, iPhone 3g, Droid
It seems to be working a bit better. I think it was totally dead. I haven't used it in a bit because of school and stuff and working tough sometimes.

Not far into the book, but I like it so far.

I looked at your site yesterday I believe and saw some good stuff, but I think one book was still $15.00 that was cheaper on Amazon. And most new releases are still pretty darn expensive, unless it is amazon but I get it.

i haven't fell in love with a format yet. I forget what World War Z was, but I got it from BoardonBooks, so I believe it was ADE and it was ok, but i had to zoom in to much for good reading. Mobi has been nice from what I have gotten so far.

With the April Update, Rich text looks better (before Dante's Inferno I had no paragraphs, after the update there is now.)

Still I love the pocket pro, I read a lot of books on it so far, and I just hope it wasn't dead. I will see on the train ride home shortly, but last I checked it looked good.
rock is offline   Reply With Quote