Thread: K4 Mac or PC How to tell between the formats?
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 07:30 PM   #9
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaAnn View Post
The samples didn't have tpz0 at the start, only symbols (some in Chinese), so I bought the book. Checked them through notepad and they were topaz files. DAMN! Now I have three books that I can't read except through my PC. Does anyone think I can return them and get a refund?
Which books (which ASIN's) did you buy?

Generally you can return ebooks if you request this soon after you buy. A good reason, if Amazon asks, is that you don't like the formatting (which is often sub-par on TOPAZ ebooks).
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote