View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 01:54 AM   #1
garygibsonsf
Addict
garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
Recommendations for books on climate change?

I was reading this article on The Guardian about Copenhagen and started wondering if it was really time I got some serious reading done on the subject of climate change. I'm aware that George Monbiot has some books out on the subject, but I'm wondering if MobileRead.com readers have any suggestions for books that aren't too heavy on the statistics but give a good overall picture of the current state of play and degree of knowledge?
garygibsonsf is offline   Reply With Quote