View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 04:53 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntegrityWolf View Post
Okay, I'm nuts about Emily dickinson. I'd love to have a complete collection of her works on my Kindle.

I found a free .mobi file of it, but it didn't look right on my kindle and it's very difficult to navigate.

Can anyone reccommend a good ebook that contains ALL of Emily's works? There are some for .99 cents Kindle edition on Amazon but I'm not sure if they contain all the poems (it didn't say).

It's okay if I have a pay a little. I just want something that I can read/navigate through easily.
Why don't you create such a book yourself and upload it here? That way we'd all benefit.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote