View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 08:06 PM   #14
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
No script, but I've had some luck using Word to replace period-return with period-return-return, and then add a return to the end of period-dblquote-return and period-space-return and period-doublequote-space-return. (.^p; ."^p, . ^p, ." ^p)

It's not 100% accurate, and you have to rotate through the rest of the end-of-sentence punctuation (question marks, exclamation points), but it gives a good start to work from--changes it from "add a return after every single paragraph" to "proofread for missing returns for quotes after a colon or emdash."
I think I get what you're saying.

So in replace you type in ."^p and replace it with an extra ."^p^p?
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote