View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 08:04 AM   #8021
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
As a former Chevrolet Vega owner, this is where you lost me. Mine never ran long enough to get me home from anywhere.
I remember those. You had to get your car home because it never got you there.

A friend of mine had one. Every time he picked a few of us on board he had to change his braking distance habits because the car would always stop a few yards further than expected. We affectionally called it "The Scud Missile" because it could blow up anywhere else than on target!
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote