View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 05:23 PM   #18
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
I would like very much more detailed info (PM is more than fine) with the reasons why it didn't work. That might help me improve. I also thought that the installation was described in detail on both the website and in the manual.
Tox:

I sent you a note; on my install, the installer now seems to be utterly wonky. I tried two fresh installs/updates, (per our other discussion) and neither installed to the correct directory. For that matter, I'm not sure WHERE they went, as I was never given an option to set the install directory. Didn't go to the DL folder, or where I put the Zip...just disappeared. Now, I've used this program successfully before, but whatever you did recently has completely changed the install interface and both of the "installs" that I did today seem to have gone into the hinterlands of my computer.

I only mention this here because I ponder if it's affecting this other poster, somehow.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote