View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 07:38 PM   #62
theinfamousj
Groupie
theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo (pink back)
Quote:
Originally Posted by diremommy View Post
It's just been in the past few days that I've noticed Moon+ going back a page instead of forward. I had this problem a lot with Aldiko though, which is part of why I switched to Moon +.

Has anyone else ever had a problem with Moon + pro not working on certain files in the night time theme? It happened to me for the first time a few nights ago, I usually use the blue on black Night theme, but with this particular file, no matter what theme I used, the words wouldn't turn to anything but stayed basic black, making it impossible to see on any of the darker screened themes. Figured it was an isolated thing, read the book on the daytime theme, then switched back on my next book.

And then last night it happened again on another book! And it really hurts my eyes to read on the day theme in the dark, not to mention waking up my husband.
Do you have it set to respect the book's original formatting? The absolute blackness of the text may be set in the original formatting. I have this option turned off for just this - among others such as margins that make no sense for my screen - reason.

It is the CSS option under misc. Checking overrides.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1374881906451.jpg
Views:	641
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	108625  
theinfamousj is offline   Reply With Quote