View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 04:20 PM   #3
franklekens
Addict
franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Sage, Elipsa, Onyx Note2, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Keyboard
Okay, thanks. I just noticed the archive function on the device.

Of course, the downside to this is I will first have to redownload the entire library again. And then manually archive all those items one by one through the device interface. Quite a bit more bothersome than managing them from my desktop computer.

I'm a little wary of using the trash feature of the library as long as it isn't documented exactly how Kobo is going to deal with that.

Maybe I should try out the Kobo Desktop App?
franklekens is offline   Reply With Quote