View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 12:22 PM   #22
pynch
why in?
pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by raychard View Post
Hi, Newbie I am here. I formatted my WS Doc following the 1st video on the Carry On Books front page. And everything seemed to go well.
Then I downloaded Sigil and tried to open the HTML file I had just created. I received this message
"(name of book() line 2463: expected comment or CDATA section.
Try setting the Clean Source pref to Pretty Print or HTML Tidy and reloading the file."

This I did but still not able to load the file.

Hope you can help.
Thanks in advnce.
Welcome to MobileRead, raychard!

Don’t ask me why, but it usually works if you open the html file in a browser, save the page, and open the resulting file with Sigil.
pynch is offline   Reply With Quote