View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 12:19 PM   #131
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by baf View Post
Great work!

I suggest such small changes:
  • swap escape and grave keys
  • put pageup/down etc under cursors, delete under backspace, with shift modifier
Oh I like that. That is a good use of the shift key. And the esc-key on top left looks better. And since there is no more keys missing (far as I can tell), it should be good now to replace keyboard-wide.xml and keyboard.xml both with the one you attached. And get rid of the special case handling in bin/kterm.sh. No more need to pick the wide for Paperwhite.

DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote