View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 09:39 AM   #8
PocketGoddess
Connoisseur
PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, KSO, Nook, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by murraypaul View Post
In general, the Amazon stores are all linked together, and one account can work on all of them (with geographical restrictions), except Amazon Japan, that is a totally separate company, requiring a separate Amazon account that does not link to the others.
That's what I'm hoping, I would like the three books to just be in my Amazon account for whenever I want them, just trying to figure out the logistics of how to purchase them as a "traveling American."

Seems the easiest route is just to go to the Manage your Kindle page, select the UK as my country, and put in my valid fake address (like a London hotel). Then I need to buy a gift card in the UK Kindle store, buy my three books, then go home a few days later.

Does that make sense? It seems like I was trying to over-complicate things earlier.
PocketGoddess is offline   Reply With Quote