View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 07:32 AM   #2825
qlob
Official Lurker
qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodnarb518 View Post
So my K3 updated to 3.4, and I noticed they said they made changes to the fonts. Will I still be able to see them if I have the font jailbreak installed. Also im still running the older 0.6 jailbreak and everything has been fine, no need to update correct?
No, you cannot see the newer fonts if you have fonthack installed. I don't think you need the new jailbreak, unless you are going to be installing newer .bin files that aren't in the whitelist.
qlob is offline   Reply With Quote