View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 02:00 PM   #22
poruchik
poruchik began at the beginning.

Device: K3w v.3.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@CapnGoat:

Okay, unzip this (emergency.sh) on the root of your Kindle, then restart. That should create a 'jb_emergency.log' file on the root of your Kindle. The content of this file should help determine the extent/cause of the issues, which will then help come up with a way to fix it.
@NiLuJe

Seems I have a almost the same issue.
I have k3 wi-fi keyboard ver. 3.2.1. And after deleting almost all data from /usbnetwork folder and following "reset to default config" I have no possibility to install new firmware (error U007) or another update/hack.
Usbnet-hack uninstall wasn't really successfull due to fact, that after ~help there is still ~usbnetwork in the list.
System contents and folders not viewable and not accessable. Jailbreak uninstall had no success, I guess. Device is not reachable via network (there're no echo-replies and telnet x.x.x.x 22 is not working as well)...

I know, that I need to recovery all data and folders...Unfortunately, I can't write shell-script for this due to lack of knowledge in shell...

BTW, your first script emergency.sh didn't create log file.. Strange...But, I have dump file just from kindle.
Can you, please, help me somehow?

P.S. In the moment I have working K3, but with special offers and standart indents and other standart defects.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by poruchik; 11-17-2012 at 02:08 PM.
poruchik is offline   Reply With Quote