View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 06:39 AM   #6
Akirainblack
abibliophobic
Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV jailbroken
Cheaper yes, I have to admit I went for peace of mind and ordered one in the UK.
Considering the troubles various of my friends/family have had with the Kindle screen going wrong and the fact the paperwhite uses a new system I wanted the ease of returning mine.
Still it'll arrive in 7 days time, until that time I'll have to be content reading my Touch.
Akirainblack is offline   Reply With Quote