View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 11:05 PM   #74
xtine
Addict
xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
"Normal" is a word I won't commit to, but I have seen it at various degrees on other PWs. I see some blueish and pinkish background tint on yours:
Row 2:
alcove - blue
but - pink
Row 4:
As a result - blue
My heart - pink

Do you see this when you look at it in person?
I can see some of the blue (although it doesn't really seem blue to me but just some sort of shadowing) but none of the pink. I guess it really is a matter of perception. Does this mean we need to wish our eyesight wasn't perfect so we could enjoy the PW?
xtine is offline   Reply With Quote