View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 11:11 AM   #10
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by coochy123 View Post
Have done the factory reset too, still nothing.

I've just noticed, on the Kobo Books website, that most books are listed as 'EPUB (DRM free)' and I checked to see that all the books I've bought say that, the only one which doesn't is the one which doesn't work, maybe this could be the issue??
Yes, it could. For instance, some books are only available for LCD devices, not for ereaders. That's why I asked a few posts up of you're sure you got a book that was meant for an ereader.

If you go to the kobobooks.com page of the book, and scroll down, you'll see an information box on the bottom right that shows you all the devices you can use to read the book on...
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote