View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 02:41 PM   #11
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trauma Doll View Post
That's the one I got (in black--I love the purple color in some of the images but it doesn't seem to be available). I did notice one customer image with the 'stain' issue, but very few (if any) review mentions of it. Did you actually have it happen?
Yep my Silver Kindle has ugly brown and black stains on the back but putting a paper or maybe some felt or foam should keep it from happening. The Eco-Flip is a great case. I love I can stand it on my chest and read. The stand part could be better. Here's my review on it before it stained My Kindle. The hand hold now is a little ratty but I've use the Kindle alot this year. 90 books since I got it read!
Other then that it's still in pretty good condition.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote