View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 12:01 PM   #10
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAH View Post
I was wondering about this - i.e. will a magazine subscription eat up my remaining memory in a hurry. One thing I have noticed is that a new issue does NOT download immediately when it is available. It shows up on the Home screen of my Color Nook with a "New" label and also a "Download" label. So you don't automatically get it.

Of course, if you want to read it, you have to download it. I suppose you get used to doing that and also archinving anything you have already read. Seems like subscribers must be getting huge archive lists of these issues over time. However, I suppose it's just a pointer in the account database, not the actual document.
Yes, if you archive a magazine just a link to the magazine on B&N's servers is kept on your ereader.
Also if you do not archive a magazine it will be deleted (as in really deleted from your account) after a certain period of time or a certain number of issues.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote