View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 04:15 AM   #20
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_T View Post
- Book extras!!!!
Downloading from the internet some information on characters, places, spoilers etc...

For the life of me, I can not understand why Amazon put that great feature into the iPad and iPhone kindle app, but not in their own devices (e-ink or kFire).
OK, maybe it is there and I just have not found it.

- Multiple column text reading when in landscape orientation.
IMO the most helpful reading mode on the iPad kindle app.

C'mon, those are not "rocket science" extras that would use expensive technology or difficult programming (I guess) but who make the overall experience nicer...

Best regards,
Andy

Those do sound nice! I want the brightness bar back from the standard stock app.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote