View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 06:32 PM   #9
friktion
Zealot
friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Sony 700, Kindle 3Wi-Fi, Skytex Primer 7", Kindle Fire
Tried this several times. The Apps are on "the Cloud" but not in my Device Apps.

I've cleared the Notifications several times, rebooted. It's still restarts the 9 same "installs" when I restart.

I think I'll have to figure out a way to "kill" the applications that are still trying to install.

Another sure way to kill all the process at once is to shut down the Fire and then turn it back on. Are you sure the Apps didn't install? When you open up Apps from the Home Screen and select Device do they show up there? You can Clear all the notifications and try again. In fact, it's a good idea to clear notifications regularly because they tend to build up and become clutter. When you open the Apps Menu from the Home Screen you can choose App Store. I don't have a Fire in front of me right now, but if you press Menu on the Options Bar while in the App Store there should be an option for My Apps. All Apps downloaded from Amazon are stored in the Cloud and can be installed again.Try installing them one at a time and see what happens. Maybe there was an App that hiccuped and was creating troubles. Good luck.[/QUOTE]
friktion is offline   Reply With Quote