View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 06:15 PM   #1
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Angry Kindle Fire Does not have Collections Functionality

I just finished chatting with one of the Amazon CS representatives who informed me that the Kindle Fire does not have Collections functionality. To say I am pissed is an understatement. Why would they release an "upgraded" version and take away basic kindle functionality. Guess who is canceling their fire pre-order? I am not paying $200 for something that cannot do what my kindle2 can do!
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote