View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 10:34 AM   #13
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by seajewel View Post
I got one of my friends hooked on the series recently, and he commented that he's been getting so much attention for carrying around a copy of A Feast for Crows. I said that I'm going to have to skin my Sony Reader with a A Game of Thrones skin or cover so that I can get other fans talking to me also! (maybe this is veering off topic).. but I think I'm going to look into that. While I love my Sony PRS-505 and would never skin over its beautiful metal case, a skin on the new T1 would basically negate the biggest con of buying a T1 that I can think of now that Amazon's 3G looks to be gutted.
Gee, "skinned," "gutted" sounds like you are prepping venison and fish instead of a bunch of crows.

Oh! Feast "for" Crows, not "of" Crows.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote