View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 07:56 PM   #14
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Terminator View Post
For $500 you could get a full sized laptop, most mini's I've seen are under $300 which ones are you looking at?
the minis. i already have a full-sized laptop which i use at home. i'm buying a netbook to bring to school

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I'm a big fan of 11.6" screens (my most-used computer is a Dell Inspiron 11z laptop); they are, for me, an ideal compromise between portability and usability. Alas, Dell have stopped making ANY machines with this size screen, which is a real shame.
hmmm...i admit i haven't considered looking at the 11" screens. i'll look into it
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote