View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 10:39 PM   #21
katzki
Zealot
katzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enough

Device: sony prs 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by asjogren View Post
I just received my PocketBook IQ yesterday. And I cannot seem to install any App or download any App. When downloading, "There is not enough space". When installing from a file copied via the USB cable, it just says "Not installed" when I use the File Explorer App.

There must be something very simple that I missed. Any suggestions?

I have the pre-November 20 firmware. I have deleted all the included eBooks except those in English and Spanish. I have copied 3 PDF eBooks of my own to the IQ and they work reasonably well.
I have the same problem. After installing 7-8 apps, I could not install apps any more for the lack of memory. So I had to uninstall one to install another. It's kind of annoying that you have to deal with such a small memory space. I'm assuming this is a problem of the android 2.0, then am eagerly waiting for the Froyo update.
katzki is offline   Reply With Quote