View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 02:41 PM   #4
fidvo
Addict
fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Works for the currently selected book, but NOT for other books. So I can see what the currently selected book is, but not what other books I might want to see the details on. So selecting multiple books I want to edit a custom column on, for example, is annoying if that column is not visible. Or, the column is visible, but not the name of the book.
That makes sense.

I don't know of any way to lock a column, but depending upon your work flow, maybe you could use the View Manager plugin as a workaround? If you find yourself frequently editing the same set of columns, you could set up a view that pushes them all to the left next to the Title column.

That's what I do, especially when I import several books at once and want to edit certain fields that normally I don't want up front when I'm just perusing my library.
fidvo is offline   Reply With Quote