View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 02:59 PM   #503
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
I know how em-units work.

If I can't keep using my educational license for FontCreator after I finish this course, then I'll stick with DejaVu Serif. I'm not going to pay for a program that I'll use maybe one or two times in the coming years. I like DejaVu Serif, Verdana, and Caecilia enough to not continually edit other fonts.
I got mine through my hubby's course. It's actually hubby's program. I agree it's a tad expensive no where near Photoshop or Office though. It's an older version but it does what it needs to do.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote