View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 03:06 PM   #1
Neil
Addict
Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 6, iPad Air, Kindles HD 8, HD 10, Oasis 3, Scribe, PB Color
Moving ePubs to iTunes?

Hi --
Well, I just used Calibre to convert about 300 of my mobi files to epub without a hitch. Obviously, this is in preparation for my iPad tomorrow! Question: Is there any quick way to move books now to iTunes so they can by synced to the iPad? Right now I have to manually go to my ebooks library, open the folder(s) that the ebook I want is in and copy and then paste it into iTunes. I am wondering if I can use any of Calibre's features to do that easier? Or, failing that, do you think you could design a "transfer to device" for the iPad which would actually transfer the ebooks to iTunes for sync later as you can't go direct to the iPad as you can to a Kindle. Please let me know and maybe I'll hold off on moving the bulk of these if there's a transfer option on the way. Thanks!
-- Neil
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote