View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 11:51 AM   #2
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
well I've never ran into that problem. but if you can share one of the text files that this happens on I could test it.

99% of the time it's the text file.

99% of the books I read are LRFs created in book designer.
10% come from txt, (due to horrible formatting like no italics, I try to avoid unless I have no choice)
20% RTF (nothing wrong with it)
40% HTML (Nothing wrong with it, except sometimes I have to remove links if they were in the text to move between paragraphs)
30% Lit (my prefrence start format but not a lot of stuff has it)
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote