View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 10:22 AM   #41
Lin2412
Grand Sorceress
Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Romance genres are my light and easy read indulgence ever since my friends who are great Julia Quinn fans persisted that I should try out the genre.

I remember a book recommended by one of my closest friends in college that had me meeting my eyebrows because she was insisting I read A Week to be Wicked by Tessa Dare. The title and cover was, short to say, ridiculously something I will never seriously consider reading into at that time. But my friend says it's fun, and that there was nothing wrong with the title or cover. Shrugged her statement off but followed her anyway.

I finally read the book and to be honest, it was downright hilarious and delightful. I'm not as insistent as my friend, but I do recommend you give it a shot because it's just too fun to miss out on.
Lin2412 is offline   Reply With Quote