View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 01:40 PM   #1113
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
The problem is that the only available solution to DRM at this moment may be illegal in the US and is illegal in Canada and other countries. So you can say DRM is evil and this could happen to you but to back up your books means breaking the law.

I have chatted with my brothers and gotten a "It is not worth my time" response. I hope for their sakes that nothing happens to their accounts but that is on them.

I don't see the police coming after folks for stripping DRM, as long as they are not pirating the material, but some people worry about that.

Anyway, Marvin works great for the folks with ePubs that are DRM free.