View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 07:48 PM   #21927
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Are you referring to a cantilever bridge? With one attachment point? This was presented to me - but not highly recommended as there is a high rate of them snapping off.

Or has Japan advanced their dentistry beyond the US?
I just did an Image search for 'cantilever tooth bridge' (I did 'cantilever bridge' first, but I don't think we need to span a river...) but didn't see what I was talking about. Lemme do some Photoshopping....

OK... I cut this down from a double-sided partial. Imagine this but with only the last two molars. I don't know why, but it's very secure. In two years it's never felt as if it were loose.

Stitchawl
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Partial1.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	99462  
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote