View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 03:29 PM   #48
djulian
Evangelist
djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
The book I requested at B&N on the night I mentioned above is "The Last Good Kiss" by James Crumley. I said, "Do you have anything by James Crumley?" The answer was, "No." I've had this same experience now at three different big bookstores. It's strange that no one carries anything by such an influential mystery author, but backlist genre fiction might be a tough sell.

So anyhow, I found it on Amazon for a good price along with several recommendations of similar authors.
djulian is offline   Reply With Quote