View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 03:13 AM   #6
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
The PDFs I'm referring to are created from scans of paperbooks. Because of the sheer number of books I am having to scan, OCR and editing are not an option (too time intensive; I'm too close to dying of old age already). The vast majority of the PDFs I have would be readable on a screen in portrait orientation if I could zoom in enough to wipe out the margins. The larger images should be readable if I read them in landscape. The only scrolling would be down. I could live with that. I've already done that reading a PDF book on my 32" TV screen (patched into my computer) zoomed in dramatically so I could read from a distance. A wireless mouse served as a remote scroll. I found it to be quite comfortable to read, even more so than a paperback (I still had a considerable margin on either side of the screen so there is room for more zoom which could be useful as I age).

Which leads to my next question. Will the JBL switch to landscape?
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote