View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 06:05 PM   #43
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, PW2, Fire HDX 8.9; Kobo Aura H20, Mini; Nexus 7.2, 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarizt View Post
I used to have a Sony PRS-600 and just used the little nylon sleeve that it came with. The cats don't hardcore pounce on it, but they'll sometimes jump off it and they like to lie down on it. They're not 17 lb monsters either.

The Timbuk2 is 20-25 on Amazon for me, and the Frieq Bubble one Skydog got is only $15. I like the look of the Frieq one better too. I'm guessing it'll fit the Aura fine since it says it fits the Kindle Fire. I just wanted to wait to hear back from Skydog how it is before I order.
PM sent.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote