Thread: lv Serial Cable
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 05:37 PM   #22
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Again, thanks for the information.
WA8GUW
No Troubles, Mate!

Regarding the pinout, that was from memory, which ain't what it used to be!

EDIT: Okay, you shamed me into doubting myself and actually looking it up instead of trusting my memory. I was right. Look here:
What they identify as 1.8v is actually a pullup resistor floating an input at 1.8v, which enables power to the top connector when grounded. The amazon cover metal clips short the bottom two pins, which enables power to the top connector.

How dare I doubt myself?

Last edited by geekmaster; 03-01-2012 at 05:54 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote