View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 07:00 AM   #12
Raphi'Elohim
Banned
Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.

Device: NOOK Glowlight plus 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
I've not had my Glowlight 3 completely die like that. But the latest software does seem buggy compared to the software I've used on Nooks in the past.
I have the glowlight 3 right now but when my glowlight plus, arrives in the mail, I am givingy gl3 to my mother.

I am going to root the device put a new launcher on it and use coolreader or bookari on it. The only advantage Amazon has over the nook is software IMHO since the google play book store seems huge to me etc...

Either Coolreader (the one optimized for nook) or bookari could conceivably be better than Kobo and Amazon's software but I won't know until I try it. I tried if with some other reader apk I can't remember now but it was not ideal.
Raphi'Elohim is offline   Reply With Quote