View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 06:10 PM   #14
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
The more I hear about the Kindle the less impressive it is. No SD, no UK sales, DRM, no support for Epub (yet). They've walled that garden up nice and tight.
Impressiveness is definitely in the eye of the beholder.

The Kindle 2 has actually managed to win me over from wanting a Sony. Things like DRM aren't that annoying because I can strip it when necessary, so any content I own can be put on the Kindle without too much trouble.

What has won me over is that the K2 has the best screen of any of the E-Ink readers. I was going to buy a 505 - but now I'm going for a K2 because it has a better screen. For me that's the single most important feature.

Other people are concerned about other features - but for me it's all about the screen.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote