View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 08:46 AM   #2
The-eBook-Reader
Groupie
The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: All
Not yet. As someone mentioned in an earlier thread, I also received the $10 dollar gift card for an ebook yesterday in a fancy little box, which is pretty cool. Why they would send a gift card via FedEx though, I don't know. Seems like sending it in the mail would have been just as good, and much cheaper, probably faster too.

From the what I've heard, the new shipping date is the 22nd. Which means, judging by the 5 days it took to get the gift card, mine should be arriving around next Saturday-Monday.

Last edited by The-eBook-Reader; 12-19-2009 at 08:52 AM.
The-eBook-Reader is offline   Reply With Quote