View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 04:56 PM   #6
astrodad
Guru
astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Paperwhite 1, iPad, iPhone
Yes, it works through Parallels. This is how I got my keys. Parallels will work for almost anything you need, except for hard core gaming. I use it all the time.

As for the Sony software, it runs fine. Parallels can take the USB device to it only shows up on the Windows installation (or whatever OS is running in the VM). I haven't done a firmware upgrade, but if I can transfer files over USB to the Reader in Parallels, I don't see a reason why firmware updates wouldn't work.
astrodad is offline   Reply With Quote