View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 03:23 PM   #3
astrodad
Guru
astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Paperwhite 1, iPad, iPhone
I agree with Xeno. I have just started using My 505 on the Mac and it's fine. I do have Parallels installed to run Windows in case I need it but I haven't touched it since I started libprs500 to manage the library.

On the others: .mac - no, applecare -yes

I use Google everything for calendar, email, address, etc. so I have no need of .Mac. For photos I use Smugmug, which is THE BEST MOST AMAZING photo host in existence.

I wish I would have bought Applecare for the notebooks. These hard drives are not of great quality. Two macbooks + 3 replacement drives = a headache.
astrodad is offline   Reply With Quote