Thread: Firmware Update Fw 5.9.2 update
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 10:41 PM   #125
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by PluralPunk View Post
Thanks for the reply. I put the unzipped file in the root folder of my Kindle and restarted it. No difference as far as I could tell. It's 14 steps, but same with the Kindle of my girlfriend's, which doesn't have the font ramp file in it. Both are 5.9.2 firmware.
It only works with the azw3 format. Not with the mobi and to my knowledge not with the kfx either. Did you try it with the books downloaded directly from Amazon? Try to sideload some azw3 books and check with those.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote